CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
Carpenter Wellington PLLC (“CW”) is reputable corporate and commercial law firm, with offices in Seattle, Austin, and Portland. In short time CW has established itself within the industry, with a stellar reputation, high community involvement, and an impressive portfolio of clients comprising of enterprise companies together with exciting startup and emerging companies. This unique blend provides our stellar attorney and support teams the unique opportunity to work with a great variety of work while remaining focused on maintaining and building upon a culture and lifestyle that promotes an enjoyable work/life balance.
CW seeks a stellar Client Success Manager, presenting a unique opportunity to work both on the business side and legal side of the firm – and have a hand in everyday activities. On the client side, this position will be directly responsible for ensuring a smooth and enhanced onboarding and ongoing experience for our clients, as well as working directly with our marketing and business development teams. On the legal side, this position will work hand in hand with the attorneys, including the managing attorney, in assisting with client operations. CW deem this a unique opening a “ground floor” position that presents fresh and new opportunities for the successful candidate to establish a potential leadership role, bring their own unique flavor, and contributes to the continued success of the firm.
Oversee and manage client billing activities;
- Creative input, and responsibility of execution, for periodic and seasonal client outreach and engagement;
- Assist new clients with all elements of onboarding;
- Coordinating gifts and merch distribution;
- Develop, or optimize existing, firm processes, facilitate trainings to enhance client success;
- Maintain up-to-date client databases and records;
- Coordinate with, and assist, CW marketing team as required, including market research, and
- oversight of special projects;
- Preparation of intake of new client matters, including coordination between client and CW
- Preparation and distribution of finalized documents and correspondence;
- Maintenance of key client records and internal trackers;
- Oversight of Customer Relationship Management tool in conjunction with Business
- Development Manager;
- Oversight of key administrative tasks related to the firm;
- Handling of key scheduling tasks for Managing Attorney;
- Establish and maintain document database;
- Tasks as set, or otherwise delegated, by Managing Attorney
- Excitement and Passion for customer success
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience
- Proficiency working with technology
- Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience
- Associates or higher or equivalent preferred
- Experience managing high level client relationships and escalations.
- Proven track record of establishing a high-quality customer success models programsthat together achieve the desired vision
- Ability to navigate the sophisticated issues of a scaling organization
- Specific experience being responsible for customer success
- Measure! Experience in managing performance indicators to evaluate the effectiveness of customer success
- Strategic problem solver who can also dive in for some tactical execution.
- Outstanding partnership skills, adept at developing and maintaining effective working
- relationships across all levels of management and organizations with a consultative and
- collaborative style that allows for influence without authority
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passion for curiosity and continuous improvement
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits makeup including 401K, unlimited PTO (subject to Company policy); benefits offering; parental leave; remote and flexible work schedule (including post COVID); as well as discretionary, performance-based bonuses and incentives.
CW is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. CW remain steadfast in its commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, as well as the industry.
Learn more at www.carpenterwellington.com/careers. Please provide a cover letter along with your resume for consideration to email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.